Nature. 449 (7164):851-61 (2007): A second generation human haplotype map of over 3.1 million SNPs.
Science. 316 (5829):1331-6 (2007): Genome-wide association analysis identifies loci for type 2 diabetes and triglyceride levels.
- Adaptor Proteins, Signal Transducing / genetics
- more mesh ...
- Blood Glucose / analysis
- Case-Control Studies
- Chromosome Mapping
- Chromosomes, Human, Pair 9 / genetics
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2 / *genetics
- Genetic Markers
- *Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- *Genome, Human
- Insulin Resistance / genetics
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor Binding Proteins / genetics
- Meta-Analysis as Topic
- Middle Aged
- *Polymorphism, Single Nucleotide
- Quantitative Trait, Heritable
- Triglycerides / *blood
- less mesh
Nature. 449 (7164):913-8 (2007): Genome-wide detection and characterization of positive selection in human populations.
Nat Genet. 39 (12):1477-82 (2007): Two independent alleles at 6q23 associated with risk of rheumatoid arthritis.
BMJ. 333 (7565):417 (2006): Developing a quality criteria framework for patient decision aids: online international Delphi consensus process.
(search: 0.167 sec. - facets: 0.584 sec.) (?)