Found 5 results
Nat Methods. 1 (3):219-25 (2004): High-throughput localization of functional elements by quantitative chromatin profiling.
- Cell Line
- Chromatin / *genetics
- more mesh ...
- Chromosome Mapping / *methods
- Deoxyribonuclease I / *genetics
- Erythroid Cells / enzymology
- Genes, Regulator / genetics
- Genome, Human
- Polymerase Chain Reaction / *methods
- Quantitative Trait Loci / *genetics
- Reproducibility of Results
- Sensitivity and Specificity
- Sequence Alignment / methods
- Sequence Analysis, DNA / *methods
- less mesh
Genome Biol. 9 (12):R168 (2008): Assaying the regulatory potential of mammalian conserved non-coding sequences in human cells.
Am J Public Health. 74 (8):825-9 (1984): A focused approach to quality of care assessment in family planning.
(search: 0.357 sec. - facets: 0.86 sec.) (?)
Refine by JOURNAL:
Refine by MESH:
Refine by YEAR: