Genome Res. 16 (8):1046-55 (2006): Comparative isoschizomer profiling of cytosine methylation: the HELP assay.
Biol Psychiatry. 63 (12):1111-7 (2008): Novel submicroscopic chromosomal abnormalities detected in autism spectrum disorder.
- African Continental Ancestry Group / genetics
- Autistic Disorder / diagnosis / *genetics
- more mesh ...
- *Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Deletion
- Chromosomes, Artificial, Bacterial / genetics
- Chromosomes, Human, Pair 15 / genetics
- DNA Mutational Analysis
- European Continental Ancestry Group / genetics
- Gene Dosage / *genetics
- Gene Duplication
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease / genetics
- Genetic Variation / *genetics
- Nucleic Acid Hybridization / genetics
- Oligonucleotide Array Sequence Analysis
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
- less mesh
Nucleic Acids Res. 37 (12):3829-39 (2009): High-resolution genome-wide cytosine methylation profiling with simultaneous copy number analysis and optimization for limited cell numbers.
Trends Genet. 23 (11):588-95 (2007): The potential role of epigenomic dysregulation in complex human disease.
Neurotoxicology. 27 (5):671-84 (2006): Autism and environmental genomics.
BMC Genomics. 9 :407 (2008): Human MLPA Probe Design (H-MAPD): a probe design tool for both electrophoresis-based and bead-coupled human multiplex ligation-dependent probe amplification assays.
J Med Genet. 35 (12):985-8 (1998): Locus heterogeneity in autosomal dominant congenital external ophthalmoplegia (CFEOM).
Br J Ophthalmol. 80 (4):378 (1996): Microphthalmos in association with Gorlin's syndrome.
(search: 0.171 sec. - facets: 0.541 sec.) (?)
Refine by JOURNAL:
Refine by MESH:
Refine by YEAR: