Nature. 449 (7164):851-61 (2007): A second generation human haplotype map of over 3.1 million SNPs.
Nucleic Acids Res. 31 (1):383-7 (2003): CDD: a curated Entrez database of conserved domain alignments.
PLoS Biol. 3 (2):e38 (2005): The Genomes of Oryza sativa: a history of duplications.
Genetics. 167 (2):761-81 (2004): The BDGP gene disruption project: single transposon insertions associated with 40% of Drosophila genes.
BMC Genomics. 7 :96 (2006): The molecular portraits of breast tumors are conserved across microarray platforms.
- Breast Neoplasms / *genetics
- Cluster Analysis
- Conserved Sequence / *genetics
- more mesh ...
- Gene Expression Regulation, Neoplastic / *genetics
- Genes, Neoplasm / *genetics
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Oligonucleotide Array Sequence Analysis / *methods
- Predictive Value of Tests
- Reproducibility of Results
- Research Design
- Sample Size
- Survival Analysis
- less mesh
(search: 0.022 sec. - facets: 0.49 sec.) (?)