Nature. 449 (7164):851-61 (2007): A second generation human haplotype map of over 3.1 million SNPs.
Nature. 449 (7164):913-8 (2007): Genome-wide detection and characterization of positive selection in human populations.
Nat Genet. 23 (4):452-6 (1999): A general approach to single-nucleotide polymorphism discovery.
Genome Res. 9 (5):492-8 (1999): Fluorescence polarization in homogeneous nucleic acid analysis.
Nat Genet. 41 (2):199-204 (2009): Genome-wide scan reveals association of psoriasis with IL-23 and NF-kappaB pathways.
- Case-Control Studies
- DNA-Binding Proteins / genetics
- more mesh ...
- Gene Frequency
- *Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Genome-Wide Association Study
- HLA-C Antigens / genetics
- Interleukin-12 Subunit p40 / genetics
- Interleukin-13 / genetics
- Interleukin-23 / *genetics
- Interleukin-4 / genetics
- Intracellular Signaling Peptides and Proteins / genetics
- Middle Aged
- NF-kappa B / *genetics
- Nuclear Proteins / genetics
- Polymorphism, Single Nucleotide
- Psoriasis / *genetics
- Signal Transduction / *genetics
- Young Adult
- less mesh
Nat Genet. 40 (9):1062-4 (2008): Multiple polymorphisms in the TNFAIP3 region are independently associated with systemic lupus erythematosus.
Annu Rev Genomics Hum Genet. 2 :235-58 (2001): Methods for genotyping single nucleotide polymorphisms.
(search: 0.822 sec. - facets: 0.014 sec.) (?)