Nature. 449 (7164):851-61 (2007): A second generation human haplotype map of over 3.1 million SNPs.
Nucleic Acids Res. 33 (Database issue):D418-24 (2005): The Biomolecular Interaction Network Database and related tools 2005 update.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 99 (26):16899-903 (2002): Generation and initial analysis of more than 15,000 full-length human and mouse cDNA sequences.
Genome Res. 14 (10B):2121-7 (2004): The status, quality, and expansion of the NIH full-length cDNA project: the Mammalian Gene Collection (MGC).
- Cloning, Molecular / *methods
- Computational Biology
- more mesh ...
- DNA Primers
- *DNA, Complementary / genetics / metabolism
- *Gene Library
- National Institutes of Health (U.S.)
- Open Reading Frames / *physiology
- United States
- Xenopus laevis / genetics
- Zebrafish / genetics
- less mesh
(search: 0.123 sec. - facets: 0.743 sec.) (?)