EMBO J. 20 (9):2140-51 (2001): The tripartite motif family identifies cell compartments.
- Amino Acid Motifs / *physiology
- Blotting, Northern
- more mesh ...
- *Carrier Proteins
- Cell Compartmentation / *physiology
- Cell Line
- Chromosome Mapping
- Cloning, Molecular
- Databases, Factual
- Embryo, Mammalian
- In Situ Hybridization
- Molecular Sequence Data
- Multigene Family / *genetics
- Mutagenesis, Site-Directed
- *Nerve Tissue Proteins
- Organ Specificity
- Protein Binding / physiology
- Protein Structure, Tertiary / physiology
- Proteins / *physiology
- Sequence Homology, Amino Acid
- Subcellular Fractions / metabolism
- Two-Hybrid System Techniques
- less mesh
Nat Genet. 38 (2):223-7 (2006): Conserved noncoding sequences are selectively constrained and not mutation cold spots.
Nat Rev Genet. 6 (2):151-7 (2005): Conserved non-genic sequences - an unexpected feature of mammalian genomes.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 104 (13):5495-500 (2007): The implications of alternative splicing in the ENCODE protein complement.
Genome Biol. 7 Suppl 1 :S2 (2006): EGASP: the human ENCODE Genome Annotation Assessment Project.
(search: 0.393 sec. - facets: 1.171 sec.) (?)